1. Personal Information. When You use the Services, Company may collect certain personal information about You. “Personal Information” may, but is not limited to, include your name, email address, password, contact details, height, weight, age, gender, and social media user names. If You provide this information, Company will collect it in accordance with the terms of this policy. All information collected in accordance with Section 1 of this policy will be retained by Company, evenif You cancel your account, unless and until You notify Company to permanently delete it.
2. Computer Information. When You use the Services, Company may automatically collect certain computer information about You. “Computer Information” may, but is not limited to, include the type of mobile device You use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, your mobile operating system, the mobile browser You use, the precise location of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device or any computerused to access the Sites, the date and time of your visit to the Sites, your web browser information, the addressesof websites accessed prior to and after your access of the Sites, the name and domain of the host You used to connect to the internet, and the features of the Sites You accessed. Company may also install one or more cookies on your computer’s hard drive. At your own option and expenses, You may disable any of Company’s cookies. If You register as a user of the Services, we will collect your name, your User ID, and your password.
3. Company’s Use of the Information. Companywill use the Personal Information You provide to facilitate the creation of and secure Your account on Company’s network, identify You as a user in our system, improve thequality of theServices, and send You a welcome email to verify the ownership of the email address You provide when creating an account. Company may also use Your Personal Information to send You information about its productsor services, to statistically analyze App or Site usage and marketing efficacy, to improve our content and product offerings, and for any other purpose allowable by law. All of the data You provide to Company through your use of the App or accessing of the Sites may be used to customize and tailor Your experience in using the Services.
4. Sharing of Information. Company may share data from our customer base with other third parties. Company may also share Personal Information with third parties to allow them to perform statistical research. Company may share both Personal Information with essential business partners who assist it in core business functions, including, but not limited to, billing, data storage, data security, and web hosting. These business partners will have access to your Personal Information only to the extent necessary for them to perform their specific business functions, and Company will use best efforts to ensure that these business partners adhere to Company’sprivacy standards at all times. Company may transfer all information we collect about You to another company forpurposes of a business merger, sale, or acquisition of Company. Company will comply with all laws and court orders. Such compliance may require Company to turn over any and all information it collects. Company may also use information You provide to the extent it is necessary to prosecute or defend a lawsuit.
5. User Choice. At any time, You may choose notto provide certaininformation to Company or to disable any cookies installed by the Services; however, such actions may prevent You from fully using the Services.
6. Security. Company willuse industry standard security to prevent the compromise of its servers and systems which may lead to the disclosure of Your information. We will use industry standard encryption techniques when sending and receiving your information.
7. Opt Out. If You do not want to receive promotional materialsfrom Company, please provide Company with your full legal name, email and physical address, phone number, and, if applicable, User ID. After receipt of all of this information, Company will use its best efforts to remove Your information from any list it uses to deliver promotional materials.
8. Children’s Privacy. Company does not market to individuals under thirteen years of age, and the Services are not meant for use by individuals under thirteen years of age. If You are under thirteen years of age, You should not provide information to Company or use the Services. If Company discovers it has collected information onanindividual under thirteen years of age, it will use that information only to contact that individual or legal guardians and inform them that individual cannot use the Services. Company will then permanentlydelete the information from its own servers.